Monday, March 2, 2009

A Day in Pictures

Due to a recent post written by a friend, I was intrigued to see what a day in my life would look like if for each hour I was awake, I took a photo to capture that hour. Unfortunately, I had to bend the rule just a bit since I didn't have my camera for a few hours... but, here are the results:


Picture 1: Breakfast of Champions:
Coffee (yes, it has plenty of milk, cream, and a packet of splenda) and cereal. Yumola!


Picture 2: Mr. Squirrel
This handsome gentleman was fearlessly hanging out on the back porch.



Picture 3: New Shoes.
These are the boots I had been searching, and searching for! Thank you Dilliard's for having a sale and hooking me up!


Picture 4: Lunch.
While it looks as though I eat WAY too little, the truth is, this was around 3pm (day had a late start) and I was going to be eating dinner at 5. Didn't want to spoil my appetite!



Picture 5: Riley-cat!
Isn't he the cutest!

Picture 6: Ginger Snap.
Recent addition to the Keebler Cottage, Ginger, is fond of hiding. I took a photo of her too to document the fact that though you may never see her when you come visit, she does in fact, exist.















Pictures 7 & 8: Eating at Moe's pre-Drew Holcomb/Dave Barnes Concert
Lakeside Young Life decided to pile into some cars and drive down Smithe's Old Bar for an All Ages concert. Dinner beforehand was a must. The sunglasses, however, I cannot explain.


Picture 9: me, Rebecca, Elizabeth, and Ashley
This was between Drew and Dave's sets. Hard to believe, but the girls in the middle are freshmen in highschool. Ashley is a friend and fellow YL leader (we are beginning to share a brain as we finish each other's thoughts AND wear the same dress, just in different colors).


-TO END THE NIGHT I TOOK A FEW PHOTOS OF DAVE'S SET-

Picture 9: Dave Barnes photo 1
Picture 10: The band takes a ROCKER pose.
Unfortunately everyone else decided to put their cameras in the air as well to capture this planned shot.

Picture 11: Dave comes INTO the audience to play his final song!
We were all thrilled when he decided to do this, though there was a girl DIRECTLY to my left preventing me from taking photos as she was dominating the space with her camera. Note Laura- the girl cheesin' in the background- haha!


So, there you have it. Every day in my life looks completely different. Here is only one, but man, was it a good one.

1 comment: