Thursday, January 29, 2009

Likes and Dislikes


Every person has an opinion about what is good and what isn't. Each person tends to think that the things they like truly are the right things. Sometimes, a person cannot comprehend how someone else is not just as in love with something as they are. Well, I will make my contribution as to what I deem as personal "likes" and "dislikes."

LIKES
  • Sleeping in, not having an alarm that awakens me
  • Hot coffee, the good kind-- not the cheap stuff
  • Warm days perfect for naps outside
  • Breakfast
  • Lunch
  • Dinner
  • Dressing up
  • Make up- yes, make up, especially eye shadow-- it's like art
  • Photography
  • Hammocks
  • Lakes, oceans, AND streams
  • The mountains
  • The beach--the sounds of the waves... the smell of the ocean.... light houses...
  • Music
  • Learning new things
  • Feeling the presence of the Lord
  • Spending time with friends
  • My family
  • Sweets-- pastries, cakes, cookies.. OH MY!
  • Flowers
  • Laughing
  • Reading a good book
  • Dogs AND cats
  • Making people smile

DISLIKES
  • Waking up early after going to bed late
  • Being out of milk/creamer/cereal/poptarts (makes for a rough morning)
  • Mean-spirited people
  • Dirty kitchens
  • Washing dishes
  • Misplacing things
  • Being late
  • Not having hot water
  • Being hungry
  • BAD drivers- people who drive too slow, people who don't use blinkers!!
  • The speed limit on 285-- why 55? why?
  • Mushrooms-the texture....creeps me out
  • Not knowing what I am supposed to do with my life...

No comments:

Post a Comment