Tuesday, March 2, 2010

What am I doing?

So I am now stealing this from my friend Lollie, who stole it from one of her friends... I think in this instance it is actually okay to "steal"

seeing // the quasi snow outside that I wish was sticking

reading // Women of the Bible by Ann Spangler and Jean E. Syswerda and attempting to read Mere Christianity by C.S. Lewis

listening // the sounds of Tom and Jerry cartoons on the TV

traveling // to Saint Simons Island on SUNDAY with by wonderful friend Lisa for a week!

praying // for my job interview with YL Thursday, Lisa's insane work load, my little nephew Will

planning // what to pack for vacation, what to do while we are there, and what restaurants we will visit...

wearing // the dressiest thing I have put on in a while... a casual green dress, cardigan, comfy boots

anticipating // traveling to Colorado with YL kids to go to Frontier Ranch this summer, Will getting out of the NICU and going home/HOLDING baby Will for the first time, the arrival of my niece in April!

loving // that I get to go to dinner with my roomie Kelly tonight

watching // Tom and Jerry cartoons with Noah

What are you doing??

No comments:

Post a Comment